A detailed post telling about the ways of How to earn from Blogging. Check inside to know more.
Today blogging is not just a hobby, for maximum youngsters it is now a source of income. With the 24×7 availability of internet, people generally look at various sites for finding solutions of their problems. Steadily blogging is becoming a craze among many people who are doing this either part-time or full-time. For women who want to work at home by setting their own working hours are also seeing blog commenting and content writing as a welcome opportunity of earning money. Through blogging you can earn a large amount of money just by posting interesting contents about your favorite topics. The topics which are chosen by bloggers are generally very informative and attract a large group of readers. The common topics which are most viewed by users are based upon smartphones, innovative new technologies, real estate and fashion. One can set up his own blog and can earn much more than usual.
Benefits of blogging
Blogging is treated as a key to online success. It is a successful way for those who want to become freelance writers. So you need to start a blog initially to provide a kick-start to your online career. The common benefits of blogging are:-
- Blogging is a means to expression yourself. As we can see that in recent times when no one wants to hear what we want to express, blogging provides us with an opportunity to put forward our views and interest regarding various issues.
- One more benefit of blogging is that it is very cheap to maintain. While creating your own blog, you just have to shed money for web hoisting fees and domain name.
It is a great method of earning money. One can target a specific market and can write blogs regarding that in turn arousing interest in reader’s mind. Your income depends on the contents of your blog. So it is said better content, better income, and better traffic. By setting up your own blog, you can make money with Google, Affiliate and Clickbank.
Check : Ways to make money from a Blog
Two types of blogging income
- Passive income which requires low maintenance: - This type of income is the most convenient one before it provides freedom to the blogger. This income is generated without personal involvement of the blogger. Some passive income methods include selling advertisements on your blogs, Google AdSense or any other click campaign, membership sites and affiliate marketing sales. In this case the transaction can be small but it won’t take your time. In this type of passive income method you won’t believe that you can even make money while sleeping.
- High income requiring personal involvement: - The idea that lies behind this strategy says that if you provide your personal time then definitely you will be earning more. For this you need to write articles and reviews for your blog or you have to hire bloggers for interesting blogs that may attract traffic towards your blog. Continuous monitoring of blog is also desirable for high income.
Ways of making money on blogs
- Income through RSS feed: - Each and every blog which is popular consists of many RSS feed subscribers, so feeds are very important method of getting regular blog updates. Thus you can monetize your RSS feeds and can ensure a handsome income. RSS feeds can be monetized via many advertisements like Google AdSense for feeds. So if you have a good base of RSS feeds subscriber then use can make some more money. Income through RSS feed is a type of passive income. You can earn between 0 .15 to 0.50 cents on your per AdSense click. Through AdSense for feeds publishers can place ads in feeds which are in accordance with readership and content that allows publishers to earn money on the Internet. Kanoodle is another network that pays money on clicks. It directly inserts advertisement links in RSS feeds of blogs and can also place ads between messages. FeedShow, another RSS feed reader, generates income for the publishers via AdSense. Here also revenues are generated through click per ad.
- Income through affiliate marketing: - Many products and services are sold online. If you partner up with these services and post personalized product links on your blog then when a user click on those links and buy something, you will get a good commission which may range from 15 to 70% of products price. Check : Most popular and best affiliate programs to join in 2013
- Income through downloading: - You can publish links for users through which they can download apps, music etc according to their need. People can download it from your website by paying a small fee which will add up in your income.
- Income via job boards: - You can also post job boards on your blog and can sell job advertisements which may result in $100 to $300 per month. When people use your blog for applying for jobs, listed on World Wide Web, you can again earn some money.
- Income through Video blogging: - Nowadays video blogging is an important part of social networking. Video blogs on ‘how to make money online’ or how to make money via blogs’ are the most online viewed videos which help in driving traffic towards the blog. You can make money through video blogging by providing quality video clips and through strategic marketing. Some companies even favor the concept of making money via marketing of products on blog networks.
Blogs are very useful method through which one can express his opinion on a particular matter and when you are paid for that you can’t expect anything more. But you shouldn’t sound too controversial just for attracting
people to your blog because it may lead to negative publicity. Blogging not only provides a blogger a work of his own choice but also provides a part-time blogger, working minimum five hours a day, a earning potential of 10,000 to 15,000 per month on an average. If you consider a full-time blogger’s income, then you will notice that a full-time blogger easily earns 40,000 to 50,000 per month on an average.
Author bio: Article written by Shafeeq ts, founder of toptechtune network. Who writes on tech news, gadgets review, Smartphone and other tech stuff.